Monday, November 8, 2010

Like A Virgin...In White...NOT

The retro 80s tune rang in my ears..as i tiptoed my way to Istana Park, opposite Plaza Singapura. perhaps my white cotton outfit triggered some ol' memories. i love my lacey shawls...especially tis one...love d pastels...felt romantic all over again.


1. lacey pastel shawl - pushcart @ harbourfront $12
2. white cotton shirt - pushcart @ raffles city, B1 $29
3. white long lacey skirt - pushcart @ raffles city, B1 $49
4. black ballet shoes - kmart, harbourtown, goldcoast $12




wat a more lovely way 2 end d day than to hv a teh tarek... rather not mention where tis plc is - it doesnt deserve my advertising coz d food sux. the mamak shop next to Plaza Singapura, Dhoby Ghout. dnt go there - u don't miss a thing, u will thank me for choosing to dine at fastfood instead!

u gez it rite - T O I L E T. at Plaza Singapura... a quick window shoppin after a hard day's wrk!
after embracing chameleon for d day wif nautica outfit..interchanged wif black N shawls etcetera... juz unwind at the toilet before heading home zipping thru d red line : )


No comments: